Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bad Dragon's Cole The Dane Review

ColeTheDane

Story time!! Don't like stories, skip to the review, like stories come on in! Sit down, relax, grab some popcorn. 
"I take a long swig from my tall glass of sweet iced tea. The ice cubes clink together as I do so, the glass sweats against my fingers as I grasp it loosely. The day is a scorcher, the murderous Texas heat is bearing down with all its force and vengeance. It's cool in here though, in my little paradise where I can escape from the fierce heat. I sit comfortably on the cushioned bench butted up against the window, giving me the perfect view into the back yard. I take another drink of my tea. There is nothing like escaping from the heat, relaxing, relishing in the lovely view of my backyard. It's a lovely yard, garnished with large oaks, green grass, a gorgeous in ground pool, it is quite the designer yard. But none of that is what captures my attention now. By far the most gorgeous asset in my yard now…is the hired help. A sly little grin spreads across my lips. He's tall, so very deliciously tall…but then again this is not unusual…for a dane. I watch him with captivated eyes as he leans down to heft another armful of boards up onto his shoulder, and carries them to the next section of fencing. After many complaints from my prude neighbors I finally made the decision to put up a proper privacy fence. It becomes a little difficult to enjoy a nice skinny dip in my own pool when the neighbors prying eyes are constantly upon me. They complained about the company I tended to keep, and my nudist behaviors. And since I was not willing to give up my midnight sexual romps, I opted for option two. Build a fence. I called the facing company, and they got right on building me a grade A privacy fence. But little did I know, that apparently fencing companies are now in the business of hiring male models as there employees. My eyes follow him as he lifts the drill to secure yet another board perfectly in place. His mostly white fur, freckled with black splotches shines in the summer sun, healthy and gorgeous. His body is riddled with lean, hard, muscles formed by nothing but pure hard labor. Shivers run down my body as I observe him like a hawk does her prey. His muscles glisten with sweat, his long cropped ears standing proud atop his massive head. He abandoned his shirt fairly early into the fence building task, and the moment clung to me like a dirty deed. Watching that beautiful male strip his shirt slowly up over his head, exposing every inch of his torso, then discarding the unneeded clothing in a small heap next to his toolbox. From that moment on I could not drag myself away from that window. I felt like a little school girl, spying on her crush. I brought my glass to my lips slowly, feeling its coolness against my lips. 
If only I had something…else…against my lips right now. I think to myself wryly. 
I plunk my empty glass of tea down. Thats it. I cannot stand a minute more of this. I simply must have a taste of that great, big, canine and I must have it now! I march back to the bedroom, shedding clothing left and right as I do so. I rummage through my drawers and successfully pull out the skimpiest bikini that I own. I hike the thin material up over my rump and stuff my breasts into the top. I sashay to the kitchen and grab the pitcher of sweet tea from its clutches, and I pour fresh tea into the tallest glass I own. I grin to myself as I head toward the back door. I had all the firepower I needed to bring even the strongest of males to their knees. I flung the back door open and proceeded to strut my way across the yard, confidence dripping from my being. As if sensing my presence he flicks an ear in my direction and then slowly looks over his shoulder. I could see his entire body stop dead as he got an eyeful of me. I flashed a big, devious smile in his direction. 
"Oh hello there again…Cole? Am I right?" I say sweetly as I approach him. 
He swallows hard and nods slowly. 
"Um…y-yes ma'am." He stutters. 
"Well I just thought you might use a tall glass of southern sweet tea. Made it myself! You look mighty tired, and it's mighty hot out here! A big boy like yourself needs to keep nice and hydrated sweetie!" I say offering him the glass. 
He gives me a small smile and slowly takes the drink from me. His paw tenderly touches mine. His massive paws are like furred baseball gloves, they dwarf my own. My eyes flick up to his, catching his eyes wandering over my chest. He avoids my eyes quickly and takes a long drink of his tea. 
"You like?" I whisper, the words dripping off my tongue like syrup. 
He just nods dumbly and swallows. 
I smile deviously. 
"Oh well don't mind me, I'm just going to take a little dip in the pool!" I call over my shoulder as I make my way to the poolside, my hips swaying back and forth like a ship at sea. And he is but a helpless man caught by the sirens gaze. I slowly descend into the pools waters, the clear liquid rippling at my intrusion. The cool water overcomes me and I let out a small murmur of pleasure, making sure it's just loud enough for Cole to hear. I sneak a peak back over my shoulder. He is standing there, tea in one hand and drill in the other, helplessly lost in the battle over good and evil. It is against protocol for him to engage in…sexual acts with a customer…but then again who would find out? It was just me…and him. 
I dive underneath the water and come back up, running my hands through my wet hair, water dripping off my body in sheets. Cole turns around quickly and attempts to get back to work. I lean on the side of the pool on my elbows and smile. 
Oh no, you won't get off that easily big boy. I think slyly. 
I stand up slowly and send a glance over at the dane. He is sneaking little peaks over his shoulder, trying to be discreet but oh he is such an innocent little thing and discretion is not one of his strong points. I reach my hand backward to where my skimpy bathing suit ties and gently pop the string letting it come loose, my breasts rolling out to greet the wandering eyes of my little plaything. Cole fumbles and drops the box of screws into the dirt. His eyes are the size of dinner plates. 
I lean on the poolside again letting my naked breasts rest on the edge. I give him a wicked grin. 
"So what's it going to take to get you to stop screwing with the fence…and come screw me instead?" I say to him wryly my voice as thick and seductive as honey. 
It doesn't take him but a split second and he chunks the drill onto the ground and is practically sprinting over toward me. 
"The pants, take them off." I command motioning with my finger. 
He obeys willingly. He fumbles to get his zipper undone and rips it downward. He hefts his hole ridden, faded jeans down over his pert ass and kicks them off. He is sporting a gorgeous pair of red boxer briefs, and lord they hug him in all the right places. He makes a motion to get into the pool, but I stop him.
"The boxers. Loose those too." I purr smiling. 
He quickly removes them too and adds them to the growing pile of clothing on the cement. I smile viciously. Even his balls are black and white spotted. I motion for him to sit on the poolside. I just had to get a taste of him. He obeys. I slowly swim up to him and settle myself between his knees. I bury my nose in his strong, sweaty balls, lost in his musky scent I breathe in deeply. I run my tongue up his pair, then suck one into my mouth, massaging the over with my palm. He groans deeply, a low, guttural rumble that reverberates up through his body. I can already see the tip of his penis coming forth from his sheath. I suck harder, switching over to his other teste. His back arches a little as his erection grows and swells. His enormous cock stands on end now, vibrant and red his thick shaft slowly swelling at his delicious knot. I run my tongue up his balls and travel upward to his shaft. I suck the side of his knot, my other hand coming to stroke his length as I do so. He bucks in pleasure, pushing into my palm, wanting more of my touch. Oh the young ones are such trigger happy fellows. I know if I want him to last, I'll have to stop my teasing and get to the point. I pull away slowly and he whines in protest. I beckon him into the pool, then slowly hitch my thumbs beneath the strings of my bikini bottom and slip it off. I throw aside, and instantly he's joined me in the water. I close the gap between us and practically pounce on him. I press my lips hard into his and his massive arms come encircle me, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my fingers around his neck, one stroking his pointed ear, feeling it's softness beneath my finger pads. His tongue invades my mouth coming to toy with mine and I moan against him. I break our kiss, a little string of saliva still connecting us. He's panting hard, his even more swollen member pressing against my stomach. I grab his hand and pull him to the side of the pool. I lean on the poolside, presenting him with my luscious rump. What better way to do this than…doggy style? I giggle to myself. 
He presses himself up against my rear, his shaft rubbing in-between my thighs, sliding against my hot mound. I moan lowly as he does so, giving him the go ahead to proceed. He grabs each of my ass cheeks in his massive paws and squeezes hard, indulging in the pleasures my body has to offer. Then suddenly he grabs his shaft and presses his pointed tip against my opening. I moan out breathlessly as his shaft slides into me. He is deliciously thick. Some canines certainly lack in girth when it comes to their shaft, but oh not this dane. He stretches me as he pushes in farther and my eyes flutter closed. I can feel his knot press against my entrance and his shaft is fully sheathed inside me. Without wasting a second he begins to thrust into me. He fucks me hard and fast, my ass bouncing against him as he does so. His paws come around to my waist gripping me tightly, bringing me back into every thrust. His tongue lolls out of his mouth as he fucks me, small groans of pleasure leaking from his throat. I moan loudly as he pushes into me over and over, his pace quickening. I yell out his name, my fingers gripping the poolside harshly. The water splashes around us with all the movement, creating quite the fuss. But for the moment I forget my prude neighbors and the fact that they have most likely already heard me screaming. I also ignore that its the middle of the afternoon and were in plain site, and my fence is clearly not done since I have occupied the only one working on it. But none of that matters now, all that matters is the delicious orgasm now building between my thighs. Then suddenly I feel him pushing against me harder, the beginning of his knot begging for entrance. I grit my teeth as he pushes, feeling the sting of the stretch rush through me. Then suddenly with a pop he knots me. I cry out in utter ecstasy the feeling of his massive knot finally forcing into my body is enough to send me spiraling over the edge. I come to my finish in a wave of pleasure. I moan out loudly, my thighs shaking wildly as it overcomes me. My walls squeeze around his massive erection. I can hear him moaning louder and louder, his grip on me tightens as his knot swells to it's largest point. The feeling of my orgasm is enough to drive him to his own much needed finish. He gives one final push into me, unable to really move much with his knot settled tight within me and finally he hits his peak. He cries out loudly, his fingers digging into me and releases his hot finish deep inside my core. His powerful cumshots coat my walls and fill me with warmth. I mewl lowly as I feel him shoot his load into me. He pumps himself into me, emptying every drop into my hot insides. His tongue hangs out the side of his mouth and he slacks against me, his eyes lulled into small slits. I rest against the pool side as he leans down to leave a little trail of kisses up my back and over my neck. The best part of sex with a canine is the delicious post sex attention they always give. His knot is too swollen to pull out, so he might as well swoon over my body some more. He nuzzles into my hair, his breath hot against my neck and I sigh weakly. 
I smile fiercely and look back at the big dog behind me. 
"What do you say to another round big boy?" I say slyly.
His ears perk up and he smiles shyly. 
"Ma'm I don't believe your fence will ever get done that way…" He says chuckling. 
"The longer it takes you to build my fence…the longer I get to ogle at you while you do so." I say grinning. 
"Well the customer is always right ma'am. Round two it is." He says smiling. 
The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now lets get down to the review!!! One day while organizing and cleaning all my toys…I realized that my toy box was missing something. I have alien dildos, dragon dildos, horse dildos, zombie dildos, frankenstein dildos, heck i even have an otter dildo….but no canines. None, zip, zilch. This was a problem. I needed a canine dildo in my life pronto. So I headed on over to Bad Dragon and started researching. I even ended up ordering a chico the little squirt so I could get a look at the canine form in person. Having fallen in love with my chico, I then decided that I needed a big canine boy in my life. So then i was left with two options, Razor the Doberman, or Cole the Dane. To me Razor's shaft simply looked a little too thin, unless I ordered a large and then his knot in a size large was cray big even for me! But Cole on the other hand had a delicious chunky shaft and a size knot that I felt I could eventually handle. My decision was made.
Ordering and shipping were easy as always. Ordered and he was in my hands in two weeks, he came in a discreet brown box packed with peanuts and purple wrapping paper. I also again got a fancy Bad Dragon bag! Here have a butt ton of unboxing pictures. I was very very excited to open this puppy up and get a good look at my new canine! 








I decided to custom order my Cole the Dane because I knew I wanted a suction cup. I ordered my Cole with these custom options: 
Size: Medium- Now this is a big ol boy. From shaft the knot he is not lacking in any area! I ordered  my Cole in medium because I like a little size to my toys. For anybody new to toying, or anybody who tight I would suggest a small, not a medium! And even the small's knot can be a little much. Here are the dimensions:
Dimensions (inches)SmallMediumLargeExtra Large
Diameter of Knot2.252.853.504.85
Circumference of Knot6.508.2510.1014.25
Circumference of Shaft4.806.107.3010.50
Circumference of Head4.255.256.259.00
Diameter of Shaft1.551.952.453.30
Diameter of Head1.301.652.102.95
Usable Length6.007.308.7511.25
Total Length7.259.0010.7512.65
Silicone firmness: Medium 
Color: Dark natural toy exclusive coloration 
Suction cup: Yes
Cumtube: No 
Bad Dragon is a company that has mastered the art of customizable toys. You can pretty much get any color, size, of firmness that your little heart desires! I highly recommend that if you are considering ordering a Cole The Dane of your own, get him with a suction cup. He has a thin base and a very heavy shaft to this suction cup really helps to keep the big boy in place. Also it is really fun to stick him to the shower wall for some excellent playtime! 




Now to the fun part! 
As soon as I pulled this big bad dog out of the box, I knew we were going to have a swell time. My first reaction was literally holy hell that knot! I was pretty certain that it was going to take a lot of effort to even think about knotting this pup. Cole's appearance is just gorgeous. I love love love the marbled sheath. Since I'm imaginative, I instantly began fantasizing about a big spotted anthro great dane and I was in love. The dark red color is very pleasing to me and really screams canine! I think any red on a canine toy really just makes it that much better. But for some, it may be a little too realistic. If so, order a crazy color! Once he was in my hands I could not stop touching on him and squeezing his knot, imagining how good it was going to feel when I could finally knot him. So I whisked him away for a trial run, I just had to get this big boy inside of me! 

Oral Usage: 10/10
The best part about playing with a toy with a suction cup is being able to literally stick it to any flat surface! I immediately used this to my advantage. I grabbed my Cole and also grabbed my Flint and retired to the shower. After turning on the water I lost myself in fantasies of a big bad Dane and a big bad Dragon fixing to have a three way with me. I stuck Cole to the shower wall and lubed up Flint. While I sunk down on Flint I busied my other end with pleasing my new dane. His shaft is incredibly smooth with only a few tiny veins for detail. His tip is by far my favorite part, I am in love with the tapered shape and the slit is perfect to run my tongue along and explore. I was able to take cole orally up until his knot and that was my limit! His knot is something to be reckoned with. I turned my head to the side and sucked on his knot sideways and gahhh words could not express how much this turned me on. I ran my tongue down to his base and explored the wrinkles of his sheath. Cole does not have testicles, but then again not many canine toys do…why that is I am not sure. Seems like it would be pretty sexy to me to have a canine with balls! Maybe I shall stumble across one eventually, but that is besides the point. I sucked cole's length, making sure to explore every inch of him. Pleasure him the was any good dog would want to be pleasured. The combination of bouncing on Flint as I gave Cole oral was almost too much for me! I found myself at the brink of orgasm just from that alone! Being caught in the middle of the sexiest threesome I could imagine had me soaking wet! I knew then that it was Cole's turn to have a go at me. 

Vaginal usage: Cole gets a rating of "The heavens opened up and angels sang and I saw stars and there was an epic guitar solo in the background" or just 10/10 haha 
I suctioned Cole to the shower floor and lubed him up well. 
I quickly found it was a very good idea to warm up with Flint first, because even Cole's shaft is pretty thick. His pointed tip slipped in easy, and his swollen length quickly followed. I sighed and cooed as he slid into me, his silky smooth shaft stretching me and filling me. Cole's shaft is perfect for thrusting! Since it is so smooth I really had a good time thrusting Cole into me as fast as possible. I was lost in utter pleasure as this canine made me his property. I pushed down on Cole more, until I met with his massive knot. The challenge flamed in my eyes. I was going to knot this boy. I needed to feel that swollen knot inside me. Wanted to feel that glorious pop as it entered. I was practically drooling at the thought. I added a little more lube and slowly, very slowly lowered myself down onto his not. I felt the string as I began to stretch to take him. The very beginning of his knot began to beg for entrance. I let myself adjust to that thickness, then pressed farther. Once I felt the sting again I allowed him to sit within me for a while. I proceeded with this action for a good hour, just enjoying feeling him fill me, and using Flint for oral stimulation. After stretching myself well enough I pushed a little harder when suddenly POP! His knot was sucked into my body. I nearly doubled over with the sensation. It was beyond anything that I had ever experienced. I have never had that kind of stretch before. At first I almost felt like it was too much and I should get him out as soon as possible! But my determination threw that thought right out the window. I sat there for a while, letting his massive knot fill me, letting my body adjust to the intensity and finally the paint began to wane into a strange tingling feeling of utter pleasure. The stinging feeling of being stretched so far was delicious and the utter pride in the fact that I had knotted this beast overtook me. I was lost in pleasure. After teasing myself for such a long period of time, I was beyond needy. Once Cole had knotted me, he wasn't going anywhere, so thrusting was by far out of the picture. Just sitting on him was enough for me. Just letting that feeling of being filled overwhelm me had me so close my body was shivering. I broke out my clitoral vibrator and gently pressed it against my clit. Within seconds I had fallen into a deep, mind blowing, thigh shaking, total body orgasm. The intensity of it had me involuntarily crying out, moaning like my life depended upon it. I could feel my body hugging Cole, squeezing around his knot, not wanting to let him go. All I could do was sit there in the wake of my orgasm and ride it out. Finally after just sitting there panting for a good ten minutes I decided to attempt to pull Cole out. The pop coming out was just as intense as the pop going in, I gasped as I felt the knot leave my body, the stretched feeling leaving me. I pulled his shaft from me and simply laid back on the shower floor. I was so tired that was about all I could do! So my boys and I just relaxed in the shower recovering from the whole ordeal for a while. Though that delicious stretch comes with a price to pay. I was certainly walking funny the day afterward, and Bry had to settle for anal for the next couple of days (Not that he complained haha) Cole is by far the largest toy that I have taken vaginally to date! I feel like I should get a sticker, or an award…or something. I mean hey a 2.8 diameter knot is nothing to play around with! Knotting cole is a big feat, and most the time I do not knot him. But his shaft is so thick and delicious that doesn't even matter. I love the feeling of the base of his knot pressing against me while I thrust his shaft into me. Cole is a great go to toy, and has earned his place in my ring of favorites. What are my favorites you ask? Here is the list of my personal favorites, some have been reviewed here some do not yet have a written review. It is hard to review toys, I start writing my review then I get excited and go actually use the toy instead. But anyway, here you go, my top list! 
Frankenstein-Fleshlight Freaks
Flint the Uncut Studded Dragon-Bad Dragon
Cody-Exotic Erotics
Nox the Night Drake-Bad Dragon
Cole the Dane-Bad Dragon
Ridley the Xenogon-Bad Dragon
Nova the Breeder-Bad Dragon 

Anal usage: N/A
If I wasn't brave enough to try Flint anally, I damn sure am not brave enough to try Cole. But for those of you major size queens out there you will love Cole! Since he has a big base he is total safe of anal use! 

Overall I LOVE my Cole. I cannot stress enough how much I love this toy. Even just looking at him get's me all hot and bothered. Cole is my first canine toy but he certainly will not be my last! So if you have been looking for something different to add to you toy box, you need a Dane. Everybody need's to experience the joy of being knotted. Are dogs not your thing? Well head on over to Bad Dragon, they also have plenty of knotted dragons and aliens to try out! Here are the pros and cons of this bad boy! 
Pros:
1. High quality silicone
2. Easy to clean
3. totally customizable 
4. the knot adds an intensity that is unmatched! 
5. also has good sized shaft for thrusting as well as knotting

Con's: 
1. The knot may be too big for some. 
2. The canine appearance may be a turnoff 

I certainly cannot get enough of my big bad dane. Go ahead go grab one for yourself! Just talking about him gets me all hot and bothered. Please excuse me I think I have a date with Cole that needs attending! Go check out Cole The Dane and all of Bad Dragons sexy lineup! 
Happy Toying! -Ashes 





No comments:

Post a Comment