Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Splorch Unboxing

Seriously, nothing in the world makes me happier than knowing a beautiful new toy is on its way to my doorstep. I love the anticipation of waiting to get that pretty little box, carrying it inside not knowing what it may look like in person. The excitement building as you slowly cut the tape and pop the box open. The race of your heart as you empty out the packaging, and then the lovely moment when your hand first meets toy. Oh glory! Unboxing pictures of my newest addition to the family, my Splorch Ovipositor from Primal Hardwere. This is an alien fetish toy, and from the moment I saw it I was all over that, I mean alien!? Hello, yes please, and thank you! Custom ordered in a gorgeous torch flame blue color, came with a free jello egg maker and some nifty business cards. Small business packages are always the most fun, they always add neat things in there! Already put my eggs in to freeze for some lovely temperature play, and try this bad boy…girl…alien… out! Review on this is soon to follow, just could't resist posting how lovely it is! 










No comments:

Post a Comment