Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Exotic Erotics Cody Review

Cody

Man's best friend may be a dog, but I do believe a woman's best friend must be a horse. Or at least mine is! 
After purchasing my small Chance the Stallion Un-flared from Bad Dragon  I fell head over heels in love with equine shaped toys. I love my Chance, but he is just too tiny for this size princess. I decided I needed to upgrade. I flipped and flopped between getting a Chance Un-flared in a medium size, or Exotic Erotic's model Cody who was similar in size. After much debate I decided to try out Exotic Erotic's Cody! And now I have finally gotten around to reviewing this big bad stallion! 
What initially prompted me to choose cody over a medium chance is the overall look of Cody, I mean that texture!! Chance's head is very very smooth as well as his shaft. But Cody's head is bumpy and ridged and very very textured!! His medial ring is slightly more pronounced than Chance's and he seems to have more delicious wrinkles around his base, and veins up his shaft. Overall he just has more details. And so I skipped my happy little butt on over to Exotic Erotics and filled up my shopping cart! 
Exotic Erotics is one of the main manufacturers of fantasy toys as is Bad Dragon. But what Exotic Erotic's has that Bad Dragon does not, is actual live cast toys. Which means some of their toy models are cast from living, breathing, animals. Big turn on for some, huge turn off for others. As for me I just like to sit on the fence and say, it isn't a real animal. It's cast from one, its a hunk of silicone, not the real thing therefore I see nothing wrong with it. But to each their own, if that is not your thing, do not turn your nose up at Exotic Erotic's just yet. They also have their very own line of fantastic sculpted fantasy toys! Ever wanted to ride off on a well hung phoenix? Or maybe be jumped and roughed up by a horny raptor hungry for more than just a taste of you? Well has Exotic Erotic's got just the thing for you! Cody is actually from Exotic Erotic's sculpted fantasy toy category, not their live cast section. Though I am looking into getting a live cast Silver for my collection! But anyway, like Bad Dragon Exotic Erotic's has customization options that you can choose from with color, silicone firmness, size and suction cup options. Exotic Erotic's does not offer the cumtube option that Bad Dragon does, but this did not bother me much since I did not want a cumtube on the toy I was purchasing. 
I ordered my Cody with these options: 

Size: One size- Cody only comes in one size option. Here is his dimensions: 

Dimensions:

Total length: 10 inches
Usable length: 8.5 inches
Tip diameter: 1.70 inches
Tip circumference: 5.50 inches
Mid-shaft diameter: 1.30 inches
Mid shaft circumference: 4.50 inches
Medial ring diameter: 1.70 inches
Medial ring circumference: 5.75 inches
Base diameter: 2.0 inches
Base circumference: 6.50 inches

If these size dimensions are too large for you, Exotic Erotics does offer a Cody Mini! So you are in luck! 
Silicone Firmness: Medium-Exotic Erotic's silicone is slightly different than Bad Dragons. I found the medium to be perfect for me in is flexibility and stability! Their silicone is of amazing quality and I instantly fell in love with it. It is not very grabby, at least for me, it's very smooth and each toy is incredibly well made. I must break down and say that I am fonder of Exotic Erotic's silicone than I am Bad Dragon's! Which is really saying something as I am a loyal Bad Dragon customer! 

Coloration: I chose to get my Cody in Natural Markings, which is black with a stallion pink splotch. I already had Chance in a pink coloration with a dark spot, so I wanted the opposite on Cody. 

Suction Cup: Cody does not come with the option to add a suction cup, but honestly you do not need one! His base is huge and keeps him standing tall and proud! 

Shipping: As far as shipping goes, I seriously have to hand it to Exotic Erotics, or as we say in Texas, I tip my hat to them!! I ordered Cody and also ordered a Hippocampus on Monday, both were custom colors, and I had the two of them in my hands by that Saturday!!!! LESS than one week to make two custom toys, ship them out, and have them on my doorstep. To say I was impressed is a massive understatement! Holy smokes! 
Both my Cody and Hippocampus came in a discreet brown box all neat and tidy. When I opened up the box I was greeted with some lovely printed instructions on caring for my new toys such as proper ways to wash them, what lubes work best for them, how to store them and such, which is really neat because first time toy buyers often don't know the ropes of proper silicone care! This is very important for the new owner! I also received a small business card with a discount coupon for my next purchase! Talk about nice of them! Plus both my toys came with free, lemme say that again, FREE cloth storage bags. For me this is really neat, this is my preferred way to store toys is to sew my own cloth drawstring bags for each of my toys, since Exotic Erotics provides them that was two less bags I had to sew! (I am in no way the best sewer) This amount of customer service is super nice and makes me want to keep going back to Exotic Erotic's for more! The care put into their packaging makes it feel much more personal and loving. So two thumbs way way up to the folks at Exotic Erotics! 

Review: Ok ok now onto the juicy part! The good old fashioned rodeo that I call a review! 
When I took my Cody out of his cozy little cloth bag, it was very obvious that he was a huge upgrade from Chance, well in size at least! He was enormous in my hands! All I could think was, "Well this is a big pony!"

Oral Usage 10/10 

Oh how my tongue loves exploring a new toy! It has to be on my list of top things I love to do. After Cody was all cleaned up and dried off, I laid down on the couch with him and set to warming this pony up for a bucking good time. Cody's head has texture that is to DIE for. Much more detailed than the silky smooth head of Chance. I savored every wrinkle, every bump, the circular opening at his tip..oh I was in horsey heaven. 
And to top it all off, this boy is ballsy! Just what the doctor ordered! His base is a large set of squishy, delicious balls. One even hangs slightly lower than the other, while that is a tiny detail, I simply ADORE it on him! Those balls are a girls dream. Well, mine at least. I spent at least 30 minutes just licking and sucking his balls, getting to know him in all the right ways. Cody is a very long boy, and I found I could deep throat only a little over half of him before he simply got too wide for me. Curse my small mouth! But the experience was fantastic, the veins and medial ring on Cody just gives one that much more the explore and enjoy about him!! After my little warm up session with Cody, he had my nether regions aching for some rough horse play. 

Vaginal Usage: 1,000/10!!! 
After my oral session with my new pony, I gently began to slide him along the outside of my need, feeling his texture against my clit. Before long I could not handle it any longer, I retired to the shower taking my stallion with me. I only needed a couple of drops of lube, and slowly rubbed him down, slicking his gorgeous shaft. He was so proud and so ready for me! I kneeled and slowly sat down on Cody. His head is much wider than that of my small Chance's so it took a little bit of coaxing and wiggling…and then..POP! Cody's head popped into me causing me to cry out in an intoxicated moan. I have never in all my days felt anything like it. The initial pop of his head already had me climbing to orgasm. His blunt head supplies pressure to all my walls, pushing and rubbing against all the right places. With Cody's head snugly inside me, I began to push him in farther, and farther…and farther! It seemed like it would never end! I came upon his medial ring and was met with another wave of delicious sensations. Not as intense as the pop of his head, but just enough sensation to make a girl squirm and quiver! I was dripping wet and I hadn't even been riding this boy for five minutes! Finally I got to the widest part of his shaft nearest to his base and for a moment I just let him nestle inside of me, feel his massive length in my body. And then I couldn't help it, I needed to thrust. And oh, let me tell you, this boy was MADE to thrust. I bounced on him, thrusting him in and out of me with growing speed and roughness. It was like having a big proud stallion have his way with me, he had chosen his mare and now he was going to breed her as hard and as rough as he so chose. I could almost hear him whinnying and nipping my ear as he had me. Within moments of fierce thrusting with this big boy, I hit my peak. I gripped the tub to steady myself, my legs failing me, my orgasm came on strong. It left me shuddering and moaning. I sat there for a moment, relishing in the aftermath of my golden orgasm, just wanting to feel Cody in me for a little longer. After I had let myself come off my orgasm, and trusted my legs to not give out, I slipped Cody out of me. That was one pony that needed a really, really good bath. I have never had a toy stimulate me the way that Cody was able to. Normally I use a vibrator against my clit, along side penetration to get me to orgasm. With Cody, no vibrator needed folks! Cody instantly became my most favorite toy. Not one of the favorites, THE favorite. As in only one. For about two weeks after getting him I didn't so much as touch another of my toys. It was Cody or nothing. Sensing my other boys cries of jealousy I have again started using them, but Cody has my heart. Shh don't tell the others. 

Anal usage: 10/10
Because I loved Cody so much Vaginally, I decided I needed to try him out anally as well! My favorite boy did not disappoint! I am not a newbie to anal, so I had little problem with taking Cody. I started off by stretching myself with my favorite faux fur Wolf tail plug. After lounging around the house, proudly displaying my luscious tail, I figured this little wolf was ready for her stallion. Cody's head was a little more challenging to insert anally than he was vaginally. He kept bucking away from me, and I would have to re-tame him and coax him back to my opening. Finally after plenty and plenty of lube, and a lot of pushing, there was that POP that I ever so love!!! My body pretty much sucked him in after that. The thickest part near his base was a little much for me, so anally I only ventured about halfway down him, just enough to get that wonderful feeling of the medial ring. The feeling of having a stallion fill me in a different way is unexplainable. I rocked on him, slowly thrusting him in and out of me all while grinding on my favorite clitoral vibrator and  once again Cody had me pleading and begging for more. His massive base makes him wonderful for anal, so you can let him thrust away and never worry about him not coming back out! 

Overall Cody gets 1,000/10!!!! I cannot rave about this lovely toy enough!! His one and only setback is that he may be a little too big for novice users! But that's why there is a Cody mini! So everybody can enjoy this firecracker of a stallion! Exotic Erotics has really out done themselves with this toy! They are a great company and if you are a fellow equine toy lover, this boy needs to go home with you tonight. Trust me it won't just be a one night stand. 
The Pros: 
1. Larger version of a pony toy 
2. Sculpted not cast for those who do not like the idea of a live cast animal toy
3. Texture! 
4. BIG BALLS

The Cons:
1. May be too large in girth for some.
2. May be too long for some

So get on over to Exotic Erotics and check out their whole lineup of fantastic fantasy adult toys!! 
Happy Toying!-Ashes




No comments:

Post a Comment