Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fleshlight Freaks Frankenstein Review

Frankenstein

"It's a dark stormy night. The wind howls outside with animalistic ferocity. The house groans and creaks with as the storm pushes it and pulls it. You pull the covers over your head. Who knows what kind's of monsters could be lurking around on a night like this?? Lightening cracks across the sky, and you sit straight up in bed. Your heart is racing, was that a shadow you saw? Another crack of lighting illuminates the room, and you see it. A looming figure stands in the middle of your bedroom. You feel yourself go white with fear. You hear it cross the room, heavy hard footsteps on the wooden floor. Whatever it is…it's big. You feel the mattress dip as it slowly puts it's weight on the springs. You scoot back against the wall shaking. Suddenly it grabs your wrist. Another flash of lighting gains you a sneak peak of this…this…monster? A warm grin greets you, friendly eyes take you in. His handsome face is only flawed by the large staples and stitches holding him together. And did you happen to see bolts on his neck? He pulls you closer, his strength overcoming you with little effort. You rest your hand on his leg to steady yourself…oh wait…that isn't his…leg. The lighting comes again, and you find yourself nearly face to face with the most monstrous male appendage that you have ever seen. He notices your shock and simply growls in response. You've suddenly got a monster in your bed…and you realize that it is going to be one electrifying night."

Let me introduce you to the master of my toy box, my favorite of the favorites! My king of all the other toys…Frankenstein, or Franky as I adoringly refer to him. It's only so often that a girl comes across a toy as special as this. A toy that just makes you say, if I could only pick one toy, I would pick this one and ride off into the sunset with it. Right now my favorites consist of my Flint, Cody and Franky. But Franky just has a special place in my heart. I'll let you in on a little secret, I have always thought Frankenstein was just the sexiest monster alive. Ever since I was young my favorite movie monsters were the WolfMan because werewolves were cool and I wanted to be one, and Frankenstein because he was hot and I wanted to do the dirtiest of things to him. So my favoritism of this toy stems from a very deep rooted obsession with Frankenstein. I mean a big hunk of pieced back together parts shocked back to life with strength beyond a man and powers beyond this world! I just couldn't resist a big green monster of a man with gnarly stitches and staples and metal parts all over! Gah it doesn't get much better than that. So while I was doing my usual cruise of the internet one day I stumbled across a post talking about movie monster themed dildos, and I had to check it out. 
And so, I found them. 
Made by Fleshlight, Fleshlight Freaks is a line of  monster penetrable toys that come with their matching dildo counterparts! There are five different toys to choose from, Frankenstein, Zombie, Dracula, Alien, or Cyborg! So naturally I had to take a couple home, and I ended up purchasing both Frankenstein and the Zombie. I just couldn't help myself. And so I anxiously awaited the day that I would have monster's at my doorstep. And surprisingly in just two days I did! I get so used to my normally long wait times with the companies i usually buy from that I forget how quickly big companies ship their stuff out! 
The actual dildo's and their original packages were packaged in a large, discreet brown box. Once I opened that though, I was greeted by two highly decorative packages decked out in movie monster graphics. As soon as I pulled out both boxes It was immediately apparent how much larger my Franky was than the Zombie. His box was nearly twice the size of his counterpart! I flipped over Fanky's box and admired him through the plastic window. It was monster sized love. 
But being almost the length of my forearm and almost as thick around..I knew this big boy was going to be a challenge. The type of challenge that always makes me drool. 
The Fleshlight Freaks series is completely non-customizable and comes exactly as it is online. Where as this would most days be a  turnoff for me, with these toys they are perfect as is. I'm just spoiled with the customizable options of Bad Dragon, Exotic Erotics, Frisky Beast ect. Franky is made of pure medical grade silicone which is fantastic!! But the silicone that he and the rest of the toys in the series are cast in is much much firmer than any of my other toys. The firmness of silicone is very hard, even harder than Bad Dragon's hard firmness. So be prepared for a very firm toy!!! 
Now onto the review! 

Oral Usage: 10/10
When I got his box open, I just could not get over how gorgeously detailed this boy is. His shaft, head and balls are all a wonderland of sculpted detail! Many amazing stitches, staples and bolts run down his shaft. Tears and metal parts showing through his delicious green skin. I was in a state of bliss when I finally got around to trying him out for a nice toying session. He is one of the more "human" shaped toys that I own and varies from my normal dragon, canine, alien, or horse. But this makes him all the more special. I greatly enjoy the human aspect and yet there is still that fantasy spice to him. I love his massive swollen glans and love running my tongue up his slit. Even the detail of the pulled back skin just beneath his head is apparent and well done. Every little inch of him has something new to find and explore. I must have had a good hour long oral session with my new big boy. I could not get over his amazing length, he even put my longest toy Cody to shame. And oh this boy and his balls! Gah I couldn't stop obsessing and swooning over his huge, fat set of balls. They were so thick and heavy and round, with realistic wrinkles running over them, it was unlike anything I had ever experienced! He even has these two adorable bolts sticking out of either side of the base of his shaft! I was in monster heaven! For those that like oral play, oh is this ever the toy for you. The visual details and the texture just make it an oral dream! I just lost myself in the fantasies that I was giving head to Frankenstein, almost able to hear him grunting in pleasure! 

Vaginal Usage: 10/10
I serious cannot even begin to explain how much I love this toy. If I could make a shrine for him and display him in my living room at all times, I would. But my fiancés parents might think that is just a little weird haha! Too bad, because a toy like this deserves to be shown off. His detail just gets better and better every time that I look at him. His coloration is simply perfect for a Frankenstein monster's skin. His deep green color with metallic green highlights just creates these shadows and depth that I have never before seen on a toy. He has texture, but nothing too extreme. After my oral session with Franky I was aching with need. I had to have this big monster inside of me asap! I rubbed Franky's shaft against my nether regions, letting his stitches create an amazing external stimulation. I lost myself in fantasies of my monstrous Franky getting ready to make me his. Once I felt I was good and ready I slathered Franky down with lube and gently pushed his head into me, I immediately knew that this was going to be a ride to remember. Just his head alone began to stretch me pleasingly. I sat there, letting my body adjust, just taking his head into me, as if he were gently prodding me, a monster attempting to be gentle with his human lover. Ever so slowly I began to lower myself down onto him, my body taking more and more of his massive shaft feeling every stitch and every bolt as I did so. I sighed with pleasure as he sheathed himself within me. I looked down and pleasingly saw that I had taken well over half of him into me, which I felt was a big deal considering his ridiculous length! After a few moments of letting myself stretch to him and get used to the intrusion…be began to slowly thrust. Short shallow trusts at first, then slowly they gathered speed as my body begged for more. It pushed me to thrust faster and harder, wanting this monster to own me, to give me everything that he could offer. I found my legs shaking and my body flushed with pleasure. The feeling of him inside me was unlike anything I could have imagined. I could feel the pleasure building in my gut, a twisting knot of burning ecstasy. His girth provided pressure to all the right spots deep inside of me and literally had me soaking wet. As I continued to thrust him into me I knew I would not last long, not with this hunk of a monster making me fall to pieces in pleasure! Before I knew it Franky had me unwinding, unraveling in pleasure. I was moaning his name and squirming as I rode it out, his shaft still pleasingly nestled within my body. This monster had not disappointed. I sat for a while just holding him within me, not wanting to let go of the glorious feeling of fullness. I knew right there and then that me and Franky had a spark that could not be ignored. I could not deny my intense feelings for this hunk of a monster! 
I was hooked. Franky is the perfect thrusting toy. Since he has a very straight shaft it makes it perfect for thrusting in and out as fast and hard as you please! And although he does not come with a suction cup, his base is so large and heavy he really stays in one place even through intense thrusting. 

Anal Usage: N/A
I have not used Franky anally, and I do not really think I will. Franky is a little above what I prefer for anal sex girth wise! 

All around Franky is at the top of his class when it comes to fantasy toys!! It is not often that you see movie monster themed dildos, and as far as I know this series is one of the only ones available! So are you an avid old school scary movie fanatic? Well maybe just watching Franky on screen isn't enough, I think you need to take this big bad monster boys home with you! He surely will not disappoint! He's got nuts and bolts in all the right places! 
So go check out the entire lineup of Fleshlight Freaks fantasy dildos and take a monster home with you today! 
Happy toying!-Ashes 





No comments:

Post a Comment